At CTLabs, every client engagement requires a bespoke solution. We bring together the best of everything we know, and every tool we have available to us, to meet each unique requirement. Our relationship with clients extends from being change management advisors over the entire life of an initiative to providing a single collaborative solution to a specific challenge.
That said, we have some areas of specialty that we’ve become known for, and many new clients find these offerings as a great way of “getting to know us.” Things that we really enjoy doing, and that clients have fed back are really worth their while, include:
- Strategic planning. With coloured bricks. Seriously. We have more LEGO than your kids – and a way of playing with it that is both highly insightful and a ton of fun. If you enjoyed LEGO as a kid (and even if you didn’t!), you will love Lego Serious Play as an adult.
- Situational Awareness. If you have a small (4-35) team, and you really don’t feel as though you’re all on the same page, we have an awesome tool called 12 Windows that gets rave reviews every time we use it. It’s like SWOT, except it works.
- Large group events. Retreats, strategic sessions, conferences. We can get a large group of people to play together. Meaningfully. We’re quite comfortable inviting 50, or 350, of your best friends and stakeholders together to help solve a problem.
- User adoption. We can increase it. Across the board. In record time. Get your people into the same room and we’ll give you higher user acceptance and buy-in than you thought a year of effort could ever produce. And we’ll do it in days.
- Collaborative Decision Support. Selecting the next best thing from a sea of options. Prioritization is a dicey, political minefield of an exercise. It doesn’t have to be. We have a comprehensive toolkit that renders it transparent, collaborative, meaningful, understandable and fair. No really – it’ll fundamentally change your yearly prioritization process. No more backroom politics, no more bun-fights. Just the quiet sound of broad stakeholder agreement.
- A nice place for meaningful conversation. Our Ottawa lab is a wonderful place for groups of up 10 people to explore ideas and clarify the outcomes they are seeking in a very relaxed and creative setting.