Here are some of the places we’ve played, and the things we’ve done. We will continue to add case studies so that you can read the stories about what we’ve done where with whom and why.
Collective Governance; Federal, Provincial and Territorial partnerships and negotiations; Implementing Shared Services; Portfolio Prioritization within budget constraints; Collaboration around Emergency Management; Strategic Planning; Federal,Provincial, Municipal single window applications; User adoption of new technologies.
Healthy Living and Obesity; Multi-sector partnerships; 30 year Foresight and Future System Design; eHealth Strategy; Research coordination and Funding; Project Rescues; Amalgamations; Critical Infrastructure Implementation; Collaborative Strategy Development.
Executive Retreats; Building and Repairing Partnerships; Innovation and Ideation, in support of New Product Development Pipelines; Marketing and Business Development Strategy; Bid development and proposal team coaching.
What people have said about our work
- “An incredible amount of work was done. For once – we didn’t get caught in the weeds.”
- “I witnessed a fundamental adjustment in the understanding of the situation on behalf of everyone in the room.”
- “When I showed up, I expected no outcomes. I figured this was just another workshop; just another waste of two days. But something fundamentally different happened. I can report back on an unexpected success. There is an impetus across the nation to make this happen now. Something shifted in the last two days – something mattered, for a change.”
- “We have different perspectives, and we use different language, but we have the same issues, the same cares, and we want the same outcomes.”
- “I’m excited – I’ve finally seen the potential that is possible when our group is allowed to work in a way that is human.”
- “We have clarity, we have alignment, and we have common goals. We even have agreed-upon action plans. There’s nothing left to do except “git ‘er done!” So, we have work to do – let’s go.”